April 22, 2020
Idea: A game involving a detective agency in the paranormal field. Of sorts. Employees are paid to go to different locations, find out the reasoning behind unnatural phenomenon, and then exorcise whatever may be haunting the place. The company was founded to help ease spirits onto their next life as well as keep the public safe from what lies beyond the veil. However, as of recently, the company has gone under new management and seems to put more emphasis on the “pay” part of the work. Some of the phenomenon can actually be explained by logical deductioning.
Locations and Supernatural Phenomenon Present:
- A school teacher that chases down tardy students on their way to class.
- A football player that messes with equipment in the locker room and supposedly possesses those that aren’t taking fitness seriously
- Lunch lady that swore an oath to feed all children. Angry with new lunch payment policies the school has enforced. Not actually harmful. Becomes ally.
- A child. Just a child. A sad story about accidents and being pushed down some stairs.
- An art student that writes over student made posters on the with criticisms
- A murdered women who drags any unruly character into the water and nearly drowns them.
- A fisherman that pushes others into the water and laughs
- A giant goldfish
- A siren living underneath the dock. In love with the tackle shop owner
- A boat that’s haunted by someone killed by a snake. Stuck in the shallows.
- Made from part s of an older train that crashed and killed everyone on bored, it’s haunted by several spirits
- Conductor. Creates a dimension wherein the passenger is transported to a lone car and asked for their ticket. If they don’t have it, they’re trapped within the car forever
- Wait staff and passengers wait patiently and blankly for their next stop. Interaction with them results in some. unfortunate events